Sex-related crimes are heavily prosecuted by both state and federal law enforcement. You should never face an accusation on your own, as doing so may put your future in jeopardy. You should never speak to the police, nor protective services without being represented by an attorney knowledgeable in this area. At the Law Office of Lorin Zaner, our dedicated sex crime defense attorney has been representing clients in Michigan and Ohio from our centrally located Toledo office for 40 years.
- When you call our firm, you benefit from the following:
- Dedication to investigating the facts of your case
- An ability to look at your case from multiple angles
- In-depth knowledge and commitment to the law
- The resources you need to achieve a favorable resolution
Previous Client Testimonial
Schedule a Consultation
Attorney Lorin Zaner stands with his clients. From the moment you call our criminal defense firm to the moment your case is complete, our legal team is here to help.
Sex crime accusations can happen for a number of reasons, including unfair instances of retribution, custody disputes, mistaken identification, false accusations, and honest mistakes. Accusations are often made after the fact where one party says consensual sex and the other says not consensual sex or said to stop. It is our job as your Toledo sex crime defense attorneys to look at the facts of your matter and develop a defense strategy that keeps your best interests in mind.
- Our sex crime practice includes helping people accused of all of the following, and more:
- False allegations of sexual abuse
- Rape or sexual assault
- Solicitation or prostitution
- Internet sex crimes
- Child pornography
Remember that your future and your freedom is on the line. Make sure you have the representation you need on your side, when you need it most.
Consequences of Sex Offender Convictions
If you are found guilty of a sexually oriented offense, you will not be able to live within 1,000 feet of school premises. In addition, any statements, information, photographs, or fingerprints in the possession of the sheriff are public records open to the public for inspection. You will be included in the internet sex offender database which can be accessed by virtually anyone. Being convicted of a sexually oriented offense has grave consequences above and beyond prison time or other immediate consequences.
What Makes Our Firm Different?
- Legacy of Client Service Since 1976
- Proven Results In and Out of Court
- Handle Cases in State & Federal Courts
- Centrally Located Toledo, OH Offices
- Highly Recommended by Past Clients
- Free, One-on-One Case Consultation